- 1 Boothify AirPrint
- 1 Boothify Airprint Power supply
- 1 Start Up Guide
What's Boothify AirPrint used for?
It's main purpose is to print on specialized photo printer from an Apple device: iOS or macOS
It can be connected to via:
- Boothify AirPrint's WIFI access point
- Boothify AirPrint's LAN cable
Optionally, it can be used WIFI Router, but no configuration changes are possible. When the Boothify AirPrint is connected to the internet via its cable port, all the devices connected to the Boothify AirPrint via WIFI can access to the internet also.
Compatible with DNP RX1, DNP and DNP DS620a
- 4 x ports USB 2.0
- 1 x port 10/100 Mbit/s Ethernet
- Wi-Fi B (IEEE 802.1 lb), WIFI G (IEEE 802.1 lb)
- Access Point Security: WPA2